Welcome to the Highlands of Seminole Neighborhood Association (HSNA). Our Neighborhood Association addresses issues that affect the quality of life in the community including:
- Covenant enforcement
- Traffic improvement
- Neighborhood watch
The Association will host events to strengthen our neighborhood community and will provide an effective communication link for the neighborhood. For reference please download a copy of the HSNA Bylaws and 2009 Amendment.
As our Association grows, we hope to form volunteer committees to address social activities, welcome new neighbors and create a neighborhood directory. Please feel free to contact any board member to volunteer your services or to offer suggestions.
Check back often to learn about events, news and other topics of interest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where can I pay my Annual Homeowner Dues?
- What do my Homeowner Dues go towards?
- Where can I find more information on mailboxes?
- When is the HSNA Annual Meeting?
- Where do I send my annual dues? (see Announcements)
- Who should a title company contact to determine seller's annual dues status?
2018 HSNA annual homeowner dues
Annual dues will be mailed out soon and are due on March 21, 2018. To pay by credit or PayPal please visit our HSNA Annual Dues Payment page.
ACC Members needed
2935 S. Fish Hatchery Rd. #402
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Community login (coming soon)
A portal exclusive to all HSNA members to access the following information:
- Message Board
- Neighborhood Watch
A variety of resource that may be of interest to new, existing and future neighbors:
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Meeting Minutes, Newsletters and More...
A listing of events in and around the community that include the following:
- Neighborhood Safety Meeting
- Taste of Fitchburg
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to work with you and our community.