Join us on Thursday, January 25, 2018 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the Fitchburg Library, 5530 Lacy Road, for Fitchburg’s "Sustainable You" Workshop, which will feature tips on eating smart and being active in the New Year. Enjoy FREE healthy pizza choices from Ian’s Pizza while you learn more about:
• Planning meals and grocery lists
• Reading food labels and comparing brands
• Shopping for healthy foods on a budget
• Preparing quick, healthy meals
• Easy strategies for getting active for people with busy schedules
For more information, visit Green Fitchburg's website at: www.fitchburgwi.gov/2336/18522/Green-Fitchburg-Events. In an effort to reduce the use of plastic bags, the Resource Conservation Commission requests that participants bring a gently used reusable bags or paper bags in good condition to the event to be donated to local grocery stores.
Back to All Events